National Geographic

Nama:M. Kelvin Rizky A.
Absen: 23
National  Geographic




Muhammad kelvin Rizky A.
           Mipa8'18/23

Examples of reflection, action, and action plan
Reflectoin
Action now
Action Plan
I often cleaned the house. I often used cleaning products when cleaned the house. Cleaning products make the house fragrant. I never thought that cleaning products can make your body health disrupted.

I still use cleaning products when I clean the house. However, now I replace the cleaned liquid with plain water.
in the future I want to use cleaning products that are environmentally friendly. And reduce cleaning products that can cause air pollution. I will invite my family to do the same thing I will ask my sister to help me.
Wisdom
Love
Pledge
using cleaning products every day would make the surrounding air polluted slowly. this caused damage to the organ system in the body. both in children and parents.
we must be wiser in the use of products containing chemicals so as not to cause air pollution
reduce air pollution by using products that are environmentally friendly


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Personal letter

Eksplanation Teks

TRADITIONAL DRINK