StoryTelling

A falcon that returns  the favor


           In ancient times there lived a bird that could not fly. He lived alone and was very lonely. no one bird would want to be friends with it. One day, when the bird was walking. he found an egg lying on the ground.
         "Whose egg is this? Ah, it looks like this is a falling bird egg. I will take it home and incubate it until this egg hatches. I will make this baby bird and I will not be lonely anymore." said the bird with pleasure.
        When he got home. he immediately incubates the egg with all his heart with great affection. finally, the egg hatched. Apparently, the eggs born are eagles.
        The bird was very happy to see an eagle child. he also cared for him like his own child. day by day keep on going. eagle chicks begin to grow large, even their instincts for flight begin to appear.
"Mother, I want to fly like my other friends. How do you fly?" asked the baby bird.
       The mother was very sad to hear what her child said, because he could not fly. he knew his child was an eagle and that one day he would fly high and leave it. he could not keep his child living with him. However, he also cannot teach his child to learn to fly.
"My child try to fly alone. Mother, can not fly let alone teach you how to fly." said the mother.
       Every day, the child continues to learn to fly. until one day, he realized that his mother was very sad when she saw him begin to fly.
"If my mother had not incubated me. Maybe I would not have been born into this world. Now, after I was born I grew up and could fly like other birds. I left it. It was a pity my mother was alone. Nobody took care and accompanied her. will feel very lonely. " thought the child.
       Finally, the falcon decided not to fly and stayed on land to accompany the mother.the mother is very happy with the decision of her child. from that moment on, he did not feel lonely until the end of his life. they spend time together very happily and love each other.



Moral values
○ love your adoptive parents like your own parents. Thanks to them, we are given the opportunity to live in this world
○ If you have reached glory, do not forget the services of parents
Awat take care and look after your parents like they used to love us sincerely



Videos story telling:
https://youtu.be/vq8S9DrEUug

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Personal letter

Eksplanation Teks

TRADITIONAL DRINK